Thursday, May 28, 2009

passport-check! plane ticket-check!

I finally booked my ticket and am so excited I can’t stand it! I fly out on June 27th. I am flying out of Ronald Reagan National Airport in Washington, DC then on to Heathrow Airport in London. I arrive the next day at 6:55 am. I am sure some of you that know me well are cringing, since I am kind of known for NOT being a morning person. J Hopefully, there’s a Starbucks close to customs in Heathrow Airport or somewhere close by. From there, I catch a bus to Gloucester Green in Oxford and we walk to the college from there. It is about a half a mile hike but I do that every day on campus just running to classes so no worries.

Let the packing begin!

3 comments:

  1. There are Starbucks bloody *everywhere* in London, let alone the airport. Fear not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering if you are going to come back! It is going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everybody!! Now i know i am not the only one with a problem like mine. I've never made any trips back to Africa since past 3 years i left my country.I have a valid A - DIRECT AIRSIDE TRANSIT VISA from United Kingdom to my country issued in New York but no money for plane ticket. I have a plan to go to my country to submit my old passport and get a new passport even to visit my Dad and my family members and come back. I pray to God that there is someone out there that will be able to help me, please contact me (prof4real2005 AT yahoo DOT com)to take my information that you can use to buy me a plane ticket. THANKS. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS. prof4real2005@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete